Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Dilemma

Temperature rising, pressure through the roof
This dilemma is the cause of the stress I'm going through
My baby's daddy claims to love me
After I've finally found another man,
The thing that destroys me is that I know I shouldn't care
But as I try to ignore it and stay right where I am
The text messages through my phone have me stuck in space like damn
I thought I wouldn't care if he ever came around
I thought I wouldn't mind not being with my father of my child
But as I look into statistics and evaluate my families past
I realize that I want different than what most people have had
I want a happy home, where my family can live in peace
Share last names and go out of town to relax on a beach
So my minds so far gone as I think of the perfect picture
Though I know what I have is good, and what we have is content
I just know that the fact that I have a child will prevent him from staying in
He acts as if he can handle being second,
Because my child will forever come first
But deep down I know it hurts, he wanted to ejaculate in me first
What's done is done and I have a child the relationship is great though it gets quit mild
But if I deceive our love, then my ex just runs over my heart
I know you won't want me back and that's the dilemma I can't reach facts
Like is this game my ex is playing real or is it fake
Does he really want us to work or is he holding on to old times sake?
It's a challenge, my mind is racing my ex is walking through the door
He said he wants to speak in person and I don't have time for rehearsing
So let's see what he wants to say and feed off his words with emotions...
I'm listening to him as he speaks, I'm shaking my head to whatever, I agree
The conversation is making me weak, the tears falling down my face brought me to my peak
I've broken down, my heart is too heavy, love is in the air but it's foggy so the image is blurry
I'm done trying to put the pieces together cause my hands are all full and I have no time to worry
So the conversation is through and I hope I've made the right decision,
Only God knows if I should've choose the other.


http://EzineArticles.com/6515623

No comments:

Post a Comment